Who is this clinic for?
The skin lesion service is available to any patients over the age of 18 and registered at one of our member GP practices with particular skin conditions.
This clinic is not suitable for:
- Suspected 2 week wait cancer referrals.
- Patients who require emergency treatment.
- Patients requiring a home visit.
What can I expect at my appointment?
You will be seen by a GP specialist in dermatology who will examine the lesion(s) with a dermatoscope. The GP will then either:
- be given a treatment plan and discharged back to your practice
- given an onward referral to secondary care or minor surgery.
Where is the clinic?
The clinic is based at two GP Practices – Robin Hood Lane and Roundshaw Health Centre on weekdays.
How do I cancel my appointment?
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please call us on 0333 332 6570.
How do I access this service?
If you are suitable for this clinic, your GP will make a referral. Please speak to your GP practice if you have any concerns about your skin.